24 Hour Reception
At Your Service (optional): Wake up and start your day in the most nutritious way with our Good Morning Packs delivered to your accommodation. Whether early birds or sleepy heads, our breakfast packs are sure to keep the whole family sunny side up all day long! Please order in advance.
- Check-in day: Saturday
- Check-in time: 16:00
- Check-out time: 10:00
- Express check out is available.
Hospitality pack: Within your accommodations you will find a Diamond Resorts International® arrival hospitality pack consisting of tea bags, coffee and decaf sachets, sugar, sweetener, milk, salt, pepper and water.
Click here for facilities and services fees.
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage £20-£30.
- Body Waxing Eyebrow Treatments £5-£15.
- Facial £20-£30.
- Manicure £15. £5-£25
- Indian Head Massage £25
- Solarium (5-minutes) £3
- Special offer: any three treatments for £25 (choose from mini manicure, mini pedicure, mini facial, 20-minute back massage, 20-minute scalp treatment, or leg & foot massage).
- Banana Boat Ride (per person) £8.
- Kayak Hire Single (per hour) £12.
- Canoe Hire Double (per hour) £15.
- Pedalo (1 hour) £15.
- Speed Boat Ride (up to 3 persons) £15.
- Topper Sail Hire £50 (2 hours) or £80 (4 hours).
- NB RYA certification MUST be produced - no lessons available.
- Water Ski Lesson Beginner £25.
- Water Ski Tow (15 minutes) £22.
- Fishing Day Ticket £3.50.
- Fishing Week Ticket £10 (Rod Licenses MUST be produced)
- WiFi - FREE
- Dryer Machines (40 minutes) £1.
- DVD Hire (per day) £3.50
You Need To Know
Prior to Checking In: Should you have any personal requirements or require any additional information, please call the resort quoting your Diamond Resorts International® reservation number.
When Checking In: Please provide your confirmation letter, picture identification and/or passport as required. We will require a major credit card imprint upon your arrival as a security deposit and for your convenience of any incidentals.
Explore late check-out and early check-in. Ring the resort in advance to book. Charges apply.
- Reservations: EUHotels@diamondresorts.com | +44 (0)800 358 6991
- Reception: PineLakeResort@diamondresorts.com | +44 (0)1524 736190
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing wonderful holidays for all our members and takes into consideration the needs of those who have a disability or an access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we aim to comply with disability discrimination legislation and exceed the requirements (where possible) regarding the refurbishment of our resorts
- Making appropriate enhancements to resorts and resort plans
- Improving internal awareness and training
- Providing accurate information on our website and in our literature, including information on access, available facilities and auxiliary aids
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
- Private Car Park Available.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch. E-mail: email@example.com