24 Hour Reception
At Your Service (optional): Wake up and start your day in the most nutritious way with our Good Morning Packs delivered to your accommodation. Whether early birds or sleepy heads, our breakfast packs are sure to keep the whole family sunny side up all day long! Please order in advance.
- Check-in day: Saturday
- Check-in time: 16:00
- Check-out time: 10:00
- Express check out is available.
Hospitality pack: Within your accommodations you will find a Diamond Resorts International® arrival hospitality pack consisting of tea bags, coffee and decaf sachets, sugar, sweetener, milk, salt, pepper and water.
Click here for facilities and services fees.
- WiFi - FREE
- Dryer Machines (40 minutes) £1.
- DVD Hire (per day) £3.50
You Need To Know
- All bookings of 5 rooms or more are subject to the resort’s group booking conditions. Full payment for Saver/Flexi Rate group bookings must be made 30 days prior to the arrival date and the credit/debit card taken at the time of booking will be charged accordingly. No cancellations or refunds are permitted once payment has been made.
- The resort reserves the right to refuse check in or terminate your stay where any guest(s) is displaying anti-social behaviour.
- Due to the nature of the resort, the resort is not suitable or recommended for stag, hen or similar parties.
- The property requires a valid credit card to charge a refundable security deposit of £100 per apartment upon check in. Your deposit will be refunded at the end of your stay upon inspection of your apartment(s) however please note the funds will only appear in your account once processed by your financial institution.
- Upon check in all guests occupying the unit including children are required to present a valid form of identification along with the confirmation of your reservation. Check in is after 4:00 pm and checkout is prior to 10:00 am.
- Children under 18 are not permitted to stay in the accommodation unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. All under 18’s are included in the occupancy level for your apartment. Under no circumstances must the maximum occupancy level be exceeded.
- If you intend to arrive later than midnight on your arrival date please notify the resort as soon as possible.
- Additional fees apply for the use of certain resort facilities. The number of WiFi devices varies depending on room type.
- Special requests for accessibility requirements, specific apartment locations and views cannot be guaranteed.
- The resort operates an on-going refurbishment programme to improve the accommodation, facilities and common areas. Refurbishments or building work may be taking place throughout the year. While the hotel/resort endeavours to keep noise and disruption to a minimum, there may be some disturbance to our guests.
- Reservations: EUHotels@diamondresorts.com | +44 (0)800 358 6991
- Reception: PineLakeResort@diamondresorts.com | +44 (0)1524 736190
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing wonderful holidays for all our members and takes into consideration the needs of those who have a disability or an access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we aim to comply with disability discrimination legislation and exceed the requirements (where possible) regarding the refurbishment of our resorts
- Making appropriate enhancements to resorts and resort plans
- Improving internal awareness and training
- Providing accurate information on our website and in our literature, including information on access, available facilities and auxiliary aids
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
- Private Car Park Available.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org