Wetsuits at the ready! Situated on the shores of Pine Lake CN Watersports Centre is a hub of the resort's lake activity. From water skiing, wakeboarding, canoes, kayaks and boat rides to flying disc rides, sofa rides and banana boats – the Watersports Centre can tailor everyone’s needs, easily making it the icing on top of every Pine Lake stay.
- Banana Boat Ride (per person) £8
- Kayak Hire Single (per hour) £12
- Canoe Hire Double (per hour) £15
- Pedalo (1 hour) £15
- Speed Boat Ride (up to 3 persons) £15
- Topper Sail Hire £50 (2 hours) or £80 (4 hours)
- NB RYA certification MUST be produced - no lessons available.
- Water Ski Lesson Beginner £25
- Water Ski Tow (15 minutes) £22
- Fishing Day Ticket £3.50
- Fishing Week Ticket £10 (Rod Licenses MUST be produced)
Contact reception or ask at check in for further information.
**Please note there may be disruption to resort facilities and services due to the current Covid-19 situation. Please contact our reservations department on +44 (0)800 358 6991 for further details.**